LEAD with Jen Madden
One-on-One Coaching Customized for Your Business
Did you think hiring a team was going to make growing your business easier?
How's that working out?
If you are struggling with leading your team, you're in the right place.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
◦ You feel like you can’t handle your business anymore. It’s too overwhelming.
◦ You started your business so you could have freedom to live the life of your dreams but instead you feel handcuffed to your business.
◦ You hired a team because you thought it was going to make things easier, but it has only made things harder.
◦ You're struggling to manage your team.
◦ You're overwhelmed and tired.
◦ You're done with the stress and the hustle.
The LEAD Framework utilizes the three pillars of effective leadership - Mind, Body, and Business.
Leadership is an inside-out job.
The more you learn and understand yourself, the more effective you will be leading your team.
The right mindset will do wonders for your business and your life!
Health then business.
When you give your body what it needs, it responds by giving you more energy, more clarity, and less stress.
Taking care of your health isn't a luxury, it's a priority.
You've hired a team. Yay?
Leading a team isn't a task for the faint of heart.
The future success of your business is reliant on your ability to execute your business model through your team.
◦ Weekly one-on-one calls via Zoom
◦ Slack, email, and/or text support between sessions
◦ Access to a collection of worksheets, assessments, resources, templates, and assignments
It’s a BIG decision but think of the COST to you, your team and your business if you don't prioritize this work.
This program includes a combination of teaching, coaching, and advising on all of the following areas.
- Manage your mindset
- Make better decisions
- Process your emotions
- Improve your self-confidence
- Prioritize your health
- Manage your time
- Tune into the needs of your body
- Eliminate 'numbing out' behaviors
- Define company culture
- Identify business core values
- Create Company Manifesto
- Learn to effectively handle all employee issues
- Map out your employee life cycle: Recruiting, Hiring, Onboard, Development, and Exiting
- Set Expectations for your team
- Hold your team accountable to those expectations
- Improve team communication
- Develop an employee handbook
- Create job descriptions
- Document systems and processes
- Hold productive meetings
When you work the LEAD Framework:
◦You will feel like you have complete control over your business again
◦You will understand why systems need to be in place
◦You will make sure you have the right bodies in the right position
◦You will have more time to focus on what you do best – growing your business
Imagine leading your team and growing your business without overwhelm, hustle and burnout.
- What you need to do to set your business so it can thrive without you.
- What it takes to be a leader of a team
- How to manage your time more efficiently
- What it takes to manage your team
- The importance of setting up systems and processes
Can you do this work yourself?
You sure can! But...
- You’ll spend needless time guessing about how to get results
- You’ll lose money in both potential income and spending on things that don’t get you results
- You’ll feel more fear, uncertainty and doubt
- You may even give up completely on your business…and your dreams
Working with a Coach...
◦ Is the easiest and most cost-effective way to grow and scale your business
◦ Helps you navigate your own path
◦ Offers guidance and strategies
◦ Takes the guesswork out
◦ Keeps you accountable
It’s a BIG decision but think of the COST of not making this investment.
"Hiring a Business Coach is like hiring a business partner whose only agenda is your success."